Dominus-Co Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm back and I'm sorry for any inconvenience you got

+5
|Infinity|
MrYaKuZa/SpitFire
f4ct0r3d
The~Bellagio
Admin
9 posters

Go down

I'm back and I'm sorry for any inconvenience you got Empty I'm back and I'm sorry for any inconvenience you got

Post  Admin Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:17 pm

I'm sorry cause I wasn't online for 2 months but I finished high school and I got exams. Now I got time to help ppl and to keep server on.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.dominus-co.com

Back to top Go down

I'm back and I'm sorry for any inconvenience you got Empty Re: I'm back and I'm sorry for any inconvenience you got

Post  The~Bellagio Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:51 pm

Welcome back Marius
And congratz for succeeding Highschool
king
The~Bellagio
The~Bellagio
Admin

Back to top Go down

I'm back and I'm sorry for any inconvenience you got Empty Re: I'm back and I'm sorry for any inconvenience you got

Post  f4ct0r3d Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:24 pm

The~Bellagio wrote:Welcome back Marius
And congratz for succeeding Highschool
king

Same from me, and uh open an Off Topic Smile
f4ct0r3d
f4ct0r3d
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpitFire Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:49 am

Hahahaha I welcome you back to your home, and welcome to college even i already finish it lol, first thing first pick a college where there's hot chicks, parties and smart roommate -_- these are basic then there's the class always find the smart guy and be buddies with him, that's where the chicks come in, I know you won't share but you have to lol, introduce few girls to the new buddy and in exchange he'll help you on your classes. Need more help in college ask your party buddy SpitFires

Co-Owner of Chat SpitFires <----- Marius it's kinda embarrassing calling myself co-owner when I'm stuck at mod spot -_- do something man
lol!

SpitFire

Back to top Go down

Post  MrYaKuZa/SpitFire Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:50 am

SpitFire wrote:Hahahaha I welcome you back to your home, and welcome to college even i already finish it lol, first thing first pick a college where there's hot chicks, parties and smart roommate -_- these are basic then there's the class always find the smart guy and be buddies with him, that's where the chicks come in, I know you won't share but you have to lol, introduce few girls to the new buddy and in exchange he'll help you on your classes. Need more help in college ask your party buddy SpitFires

Co-Owner of Chat SpitFires <----- Marius it's kinda embarrassing calling myself co-owner when I'm stuck at mod spot -_- do something man
lol!

Sorry forgot to login -_- if your adding me to forum admin then add this one -_- half tipsy
MrYaKuZa/SpitFire
MrYaKuZa/SpitFire
Admin

Location : Taiwan(Taipei),USA(Dallas,Miami,LA)Japan(Tokyo,Osaka)

http://www.dominus-co.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  |Infinity| Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:29 am

Smile
|Infinity|
|Infinity|

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJoker Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:02 pm

Nothing else for me to say except Welcome back and congratulations for succeeding Highschool !!!
TheJoker
TheJoker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragondc Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:53 am

well gratz on high school bro im starting freshmen =/ should be fun! and welcome back even toh i ahvnt been able to connect on the game yet=/

dragondc

Back to top Go down

I'm back and I'm sorry for any inconvenience you got Empty welcome back :) marius

Post  Xanthos Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:34 am

welcome back Smile marius

Xanthos

Back to top Go down

Post  Jan DI Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:43 pm

highschool is very easy for me. i got high grades and awards....

Jan DI

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJoker Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:07 pm

gratz for you Razz
TheJoker
TheJoker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sn0w Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:58 pm

hi why cant enter the game....?? is having a maintenance now??

sn0w

Back to top Go down

Post  PoisonRain Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:13 am

welcome back, so what happened to that other guy that was an admin

PoisonRain

Back to top Go down

I'm back and I'm sorry for any inconvenience you got Empty well come back

Post  tokoko15 Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:01 am

well come back but phillilipines cant log in can you help us Very Happy

tokoko15

Back to top Go down

I'm back and I'm sorry for any inconvenience you got Empty hahahha

Post  tokoko15 Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:02 am

jan di is pinoy he cant log in hi jan di im king of lords

tokoko15

Back to top Go down

I'm back and I'm sorry for any inconvenience you got Empty hi im king of lords

Post  tokoko15 Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:03 am

Jan DI wrote:highschool is very easy for me. i got high grades and awards....
hi im a pm now hahaha

tokoko15

Back to top Go down

Post  supertro Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:16 am

lol.....

im not the Jan DI tht Guild leader in Pinoy fear factor..

why i cant log in now...?? Sad

supertro

Back to top Go down

I'm back and I'm sorry for any inconvenience you got Empty help me my account locked

Post  V$I$P Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:34 pm

my account locked help me to un lock it account name : trackshndy charname : V$I$P please help me ty.........

V$I$P

Back to top Go down

Post  ~eXtenDed~ Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:56 am

welcome back well i dont even know u but iam happy to say that!!! Very Happy

~eXtenDed~

http://www.redtube.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum